informations about the crash of Fluka installation

From: <Angela.Intermite_at_mpi-hd.mpg.de>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 15:20:18 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I'am a beginner of Linux and Fluka and I'm trying to install Fluka2008.3
on VMplayer that supports scientific Linux based on Red Hat Linux 3.
I foolow the commands of the manual step by step but unfortunately ,after
the unzipping of the file, I don' obtain any folder called $FLUPRO but I
managed to obtain ,I really don't know how the executable flukahp. Now
when I try to obtain the common Fluka screen I see only the message thet
you can see in the 2 attachment.
What is the problem? my version of Linux? some packages that are missed?

Angela Intermite