Re: Unable to Install Fluka in 64 bit PC

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:03:42 +0100 (CET)

Dear S. Chatterjee
You need to install on your PC all packages that are required to run gcc
in 32 bit mode.
Unfortunately..which packages ..depend on your Linux distribution and
version.
Some hints for RedHat systems,( where xxx is the version of your gcc
compiler)
  libgcc-xxx-i386
  glibc-xxx-i686
  glibc-devel-xxx-i386
Regards
Paola

> Dear Fluka experts,
> I am unable to install FLUKA in a 64 bit PC.
> I have attached the output for your reference.
> The same version I could easily install in a
> 32 bit PC. Please help me.
>
> With Regards,
> S. Chatterjee
> Scientific Officer,