question on security

From: Alfred Tang <atang_at_fnal.gov>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 12:10:14 +0800

Dear Fluka system admin,
Recently I get the following error message when I try to download
fluka2008.3.5 from the FLUKA official site:

www.fluka.org uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is not trusted because it is self signed.
The certificate is only valid for pcfluka.mi.infn.it
(Error code: sec_error_untrusted_issuer)

I am using SL5. I did not get this error message before. Although it is
probably safe to ignore the warning, I am checking to make sure that there
is not an attack in the middle. Interestingly I did not get any warning
when I downloaded fluka from Vista. But the version that I downloaded
using Vista has some problems. The example.inp file is taking too long to
run.
Regards,
Alfred

Alfred Tang