Re: question on security

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <giuseppe.battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 21:21:26 +0100 (CET)

Dear Alfred
the problem is not serious and is simply caused by the fact that the new
FLUKA site is running in https, but we have not yet installed a recognized
SSL certificate.
The behaviour of browsers and the messages you get depend on the
kind of browser and on the operating system
We hope to solve this as soon as possible (i.e. install a recognized
certificate).
Best regards
 Giuseppe