Re: Fluence Versus Time

From: paola sala <paola.sala_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:06:51 +0100

Dear Reza Talei,
there is no automatic way to score in time-bins. What you can do, is to
define as many USRBDX detector as your wished time-bins, and
set the time windows in the fluscw.f routine . For instance:

 INCLUDE '(TRACKR')
 DT = 10.D-09
 TMAX = JSCRNG * DT
 TMIN = TMAX - DT
 IF ( ATRACK .GE. TMIN .AND. ATRACK .LT. TMAX ) THEN
    LSCORE = .TRUE.
 ELSE
    LSCORE = .FALSE.
 END IF

will give in the first USRBDX ( JSCRNG =1) the fluence of particles
with "age" between 0 and 10 nanoseconds, in the n-th usrbdx the flux
between (n-1)*10 nsec and n*10 nsec.

By the way, it would be useful to have this coded in the standard
scoring..maybe in the next release!

Ciao
Paola