Re: Fixed target simulation

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 16:17:09 +0100

Hi Vadim

You are probably aware that you can limit LAM-BIAS to interactions of
primary particles. See the following posting:

http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/prova/1455.html

If this is not an option you could call the inelastic event generator
directly within SOURCE. However, this could require a derogation in the
license conditions, e.g.

 3. Notwithstanding the above, the licensee may modify and
    sub-license FLUKA User Routines to third parties in so far
    as their purpose is limited to the adaptation of input and
    output interfaces of FLUKA and their modification does not
    circumvent, replace, add to or modify any of the functions
    of FLUKA, or extract specific isolated results from any of
    the individual internal physics models embedded within
    FLUKA.

as you would extract results from individual internal physics models.
In this case please ask the FLUKA Coordinating Committee chair
Giuseppe Battistoni (Giuseppe.Battistoni_at_mi.infn.it) for advice.

Cheers
Stefan

--
Stefan Roesler