[fluka-discuss]: Flair configuration

From: Carl Ross <carlkross_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 22:11:07 -0800

I have been successfully running fluka 2021.2 and Flair, V3.1, last updated
22-Oct-21.

In the past, I had been using the RESNUCLE card but have been away from it
for a while.

Today, when I tried to use it, "Process" failed, referring to nuclear.bin.
After searching around, I found that Flair was now using usrsuw from /bin
rather than /flutil.

I tried setting everything in "Configuration" but still the same problem. I
then moved the 2021 version of usrsuw into /bin and now it works.

Has Flair now hard-coded directory locations?

Thanks,

Carl