Re: [fluka-discuss]: Flair configuration

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 09:20:06 +0100 (CET)

Dear Carl,

where does the Flair V3.1 come from? To my knowledge, the version of Flair
that goes together with fluka2021.2 is v2.3-0b, located here:

http://www.fluka.org/flair/index.html

I'd suppose that the postprocessing programs of FLUKA are supposed to be
in $FLUPRO/flutil, where $FLUPRO points to the directory into which FLUKA
was installed. And also the file nuclear.bin is located in $FLUPRO.

It is possible to point flair to another location of the postprocessing
programs, this can be done by "Config" and then select the "Data" menu,
but in practice this is rarely necessary once the $FLUPRO variable is set
to the FLUKA install directory.

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science