Re: [fluka-discuss]: How to extract the contribution of each process to Dose-point kernel?

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 16:28:37 +0100 (CET)

Dear Anh Le Tuan,

I think this could be done using the user routines in
$FLUKA/usermvax/mgdraw.f

(see
https://agenda.infn.it/event/20624/contributions/105895/attachments/68619/85014/AdvancedScoring2019.pdf),

recording the energy deposition at each step or interaction.

I could imagine that the fraction of energy deposition for different
processes depends on the transport and production thresholds set (but the
exact size of this would depend on your application).

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science