Re: [fluka-discuss]: how to plot a bragg curve without ""zig zag""

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <giuseppe.battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 11:04:19 +0100

Instead of acting on STEPSIZE, it's much better to use FLUKAFIX (maximal
fractional energy loss in a step)

See the lecture at link
https://indico.cern.ch/event/694979/contributions/2927124/attachments/1657653/2654330/Ionization_and_Transport_2018.pdf
with particular reference at slides 55-56-57-58

     G.B.

--
INFN Sezione di Milano
via Celoria 16, 20133 Milano