Re: [fluka-discuss]:

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 18:18:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I suppose you can do this by combining built-in estimators such as
USRTRACK, USRBDX and USRYIELD.

Scoring the track-lengths in the optical fiber can be done with
USRTRACK. The number of electrons traversing the fiber region can be
assessed using (two) USRBDX cards.

Velocity and angular quantities are more easily obtained via USRYIELD.
For more details on these estimators please refer to -
https://indico.cern.ch/event/753612/contributions/3121542/attachments/1974589/3285974/Scoring_2019.pdf

Alternatively, if you feel comfortable setting up an user-routine, you
can also get the data you are looking for via mxdraw.f,
using BXDRAW

https://agenda.infn.it/event/20624/contributions/105895/attachments/68619/85014/AdvancedScoring2019.pdf

Regarding your Cherenkov query, there is a complete example in the manual

http://www.fluka.org/content/manuals/online/12.2.3.html

- which can be a good starting point.

Best regards,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science