[fluka-discuss]: Extract numeric data from the graph of CsI detector for Co-60 source

From: noman kaleem <nomankaleem786_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 15:53:34 +0500

Dear Fluka experts,
I'd used fluka for the simulation of a CsI detector and to compare the
obtained graph with the experimental data. But I am facing a problem while
extracting the numeric data from fluka, so that I can compare both the
simulated and experimental measurements. I just want someone to explain me
that from where I can get the numerical data of the results obtained using
the detect card as given in the attached input file.
[image: 1.PNG][image: 2.PNG][image: 6.PNG]
[image: 8.PNG]