Re: [fluka-discuss]: Extract numeric data from the graph of CsI detector for Co-60 source

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 15:21:49 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Noman Kaleem,

the output of DETECT cards will be written to the logical unit 17. So all
files with *_fort.17 can be processed using the $FLUPRO/flutil/detsuw
program, which will give as output a _tab.lis-file which gives the average
entries in an energy "channel" on the x-axis per primary particle.

To compare with the experimental data, you should then scale the
_tab.lis-data to the amount of entries in the experimental histogram.

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science