about angular distribution

From: Emilia Basile <emilia.basile_at_iss.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:35:50 +0100 (CET)

Dear Fluka developers and users,
thanks for clearing up my previous questions.
Now, I've another question about USRBDX results.
I've to use the results of output parametrization for a new input file,
and I've some doubts about the beam divergence.
I requested in input the current distribution across a plane which is
perpendicular to the beam direction.
Integrating the double differential current distribution over the
energy, I should get current distribution in theta, where theta is
related to the solid angle omega by means:
theta=2 arcsin(omega/4 pi)^0,5
Fitting the current distribution in theta with a Gaussian function, I get
the FWHM of the Gaussian angular distribution. Is it correct writing it in
the input file as new beam divergence?

Thanks in advance,

Emilia