Re: about angular distribution

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <Giuseppe.Battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:12:02 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Emilia,
First of all I wonder if fluence distribution has to be used instead of
current...
Second: a divergence defined in this way is independent of energy.
I do not know the details of your problem, but in general there
could exist correlations between energy and angle.
The best way, in my opinion, to address your need would be to build
a user source routine in which you program the sampling of a double
differential distriution which you will derive from the USRBDX
output of the first simulation.

Some users already did that succeffuly. I invite them to share
such tools and results

        Giuseppe Battistoni