Re: activated products?

From: Lucia Sarchiapone <Lucia.Sarchiapone_at_lnl.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:22:11 +0100 (CET)

Hi Luis,

your input file looks correct to me. I made a quick test run changing
your BEAMPOS card and placing it in x=0.0, very close to the regions
where you are scoring residual nuclei. This way I could see some
results.
So probably the fact that you have an empty file is due to a poor
statistics, you can try to run more primary histories or apply some
biasing techniques to your simulation.

Lucia