How to export the fluka geometry from the SimpleGeo into Ansys

From: Hantao Jing <jinght_at_mail.ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 17:27:01 +0800

Dear fluka experts,
    After I obtain the energy deposition from the FLUKA, I want to carry
out the thermal and mechanical analysis by Ansys software. How can I
transform the fluka geometry structure from the SimpleGeo to Ansys
structure? There are any interface or methods to avoid to make the same
geometry in two software environments repeatedly?
Thank you very much!