question about AUXSCORE card + dose

From: Mr. Bhushankumar Jagnnath Patil. <bjp_at_physics.unipune.ernet.in>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 17:12:05 +0530 (IST)

Dear fluka experts

     I am doing simulation for the case of 15MeV electron beam incident on
the W target (thickness ~0.12 cm). I am interested to see the energy
deposited or dose and dose equivalent in a water phantom kept 100 cm
from the target. The dimension of the water phantom is 30 X 30 X 30
cm.

      The input file of my fluka run is attached.

    The USRBDX and USRTRACK estimator in water phatom shows that the
maximum fluence is due to photon then electron, positron and lastly
neutron. (As shown in input the estimator giving o/p in file no -51 to
-58 and -71 to -78)
    In the same water phantom USRBIN with DOSE-EQ (240) also gives the same
result that the dose-eq is more due to photon. ( usrbin estimator giving
o/p in file -87,-89,-91,-93,-95). AUXSCORE card is used to filter the
particles.

   But the USRBIN with DOSE (228) gives that the dose is maximum for
electron than photon. ( USRBIN estimator giving o/p in file
-86,-88,-90,-92,-94) Here also I used AUXSCORE card to filter the
particles. Is the proper way to use the AUXSCORE card ?

     Is there any mistake in while using the AUXSCORE card or what else is
the reason?
     If I want to measure the DOSE deposited by only photon and only
electron how can I measure it with USRBIN card ?

Thanking you.

Mr. Bhushankumar Jagnnath Patil.
Microtron Accelerator Lab.
Department of Physics,
University of Pune,
Ganeshkhind, Pune 411007
Ph. No. Off. 020-25692678 Ext. 421
Mob. 9823968377
Webpage http://physics.unipune.ernet.in/~bjp
Alternate e-mail amolbhushan_at_gmail.com