Re: age of particles

From: Steffen Mueller <steffen.mueller_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 10:32:51 +0200

Hi Rob,

this might help you, just saw it recently as I also had the same question:

http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/1026.html

According to this ATRACK is not the age of the track but the time since first
interaction, which is - as far as I understood - what you were asking for.

Cheers,
Steffen