Request

From: mojdeh anjom <mm_anjom_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 02:50:43 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Fluka Department
I 'm working on "Computation of Cosmic Radiation Damage in Semiconductor
Devices Based on Dosimetery Aspect" that i must do this computation by Fluka
code. In my thesis, i need to calculate=C2=A0NIEL for=C2=A0estimation of
displacement damege so i don't know how release this feature by Fluka
code. please guide me what can i do or introduce someone to guidance me. I
offer my thanks for your attention.

Sincerely yours

Marzieh Anjomrouz
M.Sc student in Radiomedical Engineering
College of Engineering
Islamic Azad University - Science and Research Branch
Tehran Iran