Re: Request

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <Giuseppe.Battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:30:15 +0200 (CEST)

At present we are developing the coupling of FLUKA to a model
which calculates the DPA due to radiation damage. However this is not yet
released.
For information see for instance the lecture that you can find at
http://info-fluka-discussion.web.cern.ch/info-fluka-discussion/lectures/Vlachoudis_DPA_271108.pdf

        Giuseppe Battistoni