Re: USRYIELD

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <Giuseppe.Battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:24:56 +0200 (CEST)

As stated in the manual, USRYIELD can be used to calculate the angular
distribution of emitted/produced particles, at the boundary between two
adjacent regions. The angle is defined as the polar angle measured with
respect to the direction of the primary beam particles.

Notice that instead, by means of the USRBDX scoring, you can
calculate the angular distribution only with respect to the
direction perpedicular to the boundary surface in the crossing point.

        Giuseppe Battistoni