Re: Problems at 120 GeV

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 11:45:22 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Joe,

you attached an mgdraw file, but your input contains also a SOURCE
command. What about your source routine?

Also, as it has been said many times here, please send also:
- the .log and the .out files of the run which failed
- the ran* file containing the last random number seeds (contained in
   the temporary directory). Make sure that they correspond to the
   random sequence of the input file you have sent.

Best regards,

Alberto

--
Alberto Fasso`
SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025