Re:I can't obtain data process USRBIN,USRTRACK,RESNUCLEI ,USRYIELD

From: <Andrea.Mairani_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 18:13:29 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Turgay,
look at the "A FLUKA beginner's guide ->2.1 Installing FLUKA"
(http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=man_onl&sub=4) where it's reported:

"At this stage, the user must define an environmental variable FLUPRO
pointing to the directory where the distribution tar file has been opened.
This directory is made available as follows:

Bash shell: use the export command C or tcsh shell: use the setenv command
... ...
cd fluka cd fluka
export FLUPRO=$PWD setenv FLUPRO $PWD

Of course the definition of FLUPRO can be placed once for ever in the
login script."

Ciao!
Andrea