Re: Help on producing neutrons and photons from electron beam

From: <Andrea.Mairani_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 16:05:01 +0200 (CEST)

Dear User,
some comments:
1) I would like to suggest you to read some slides from a FLUKA course in
order to know a bit more about the FLUKA code
(see for example,
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=course&sub=program&navig=2which=demokritos2009)

2)See the card PHOTONUC for activating gamma interactions with nuclei
(http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=man_onl&sub=62)

3)See the card USRBIN for energy scoring
(http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=man_onl&sub=85)

Ciao
Andrea