Identifying the source of neutrons

From: Lawrence Mhatiwa <lawrencemhatiwa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 18:46:17 +0000

Dear Fluka Discuss

Thanks Fasso for the help regarding this aspect .

I am trying to modify the stuprf.f subroutine to identify the source of neutrons in a linac head (see attached files)

However i still have problems in modifying the stuprf.f routine. I tried Fasso's
suggestion as show in the modified files stuprf.f and stuprf1 (attached) and
i am failing to compile an executable using these modified subroutine.

I have attached two copies of modified stuprf.f subroutine and their associated
error massage from the output massage:

i took snap shots of the output massages from the output window. The output
coordinates.png correspond to stuprf.f modified subroutine and the output
regionoforigin.png corresponds to regions.f modified subroutine
all attached

Please help me identify where i am introducing errors in these subroutines.

Help

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_3:092010

coordinates.png regionoforigin.png