Re: A neutron problem

From: ali taheri <alithr1361_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 12:50:39 +0330

Dear Mr Fasso

  Thank you for guidance, it's absolutely helpful.

    But there is another question about USRTRACK output: when I use
GNUPLOT to plot the neutron spectrum from ***_tab.lis there is a
normalized graph, but when I enter the same data in Excel and
normalize them by multiplying in "energy bin width * 2pi" , there is
another spectrum shape with different values!

 So I don't know which of them is my real neutron spectrum, and which
integration is
neutron fluence.

 I will be thankfull if there is any help

 Regards
 Ali