Flair - Progress Status

From: Roger Hälg <rhaelg_at_phys.ethz.ch>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 17:50:49 +0100

Dear Fluka and especially Flair experts

I'm using FLUKA version 2008.3c.0 and Flair version 0.7.9 for my
simulations. I noticed that when I start a run which does not finish
within a few minutes, the progress status in the "Run Fluka" tab does
not work. In the beginning of a run the messages are as usual: waiting
to attach and running. But after some minutes the status changes to
"timed-out" and all the information on the current cycles and run are
gone. I can see, by using for instance the linux command top, that the
process is still running and I get normal results of the run as
expected. Only the progress information does not work.
I tried to update the information by using the refresh button, but it
does not help.

Did anyone notice the same behaviour and is there a solution to this
problem?

Thanks for your help!

Greetz

Roger