(no subject)

From: G. Battistoni <giuseppe.battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 17:42:32 +0100

From: K.Parodi_at_gsi.de
To: <ahmad4958_at_gmail.com>
Cc: <fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org>
Subject: RE: FLUKA error
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 14:04:31 -0000

Dear Ahmad,
it has nothing to do with statistics but most likely with a
too coarse stepsize in particle transport, which input are you using?
The results should be improved by using a meaningful settings of the
option FLUKAFIX, for example by activating the DEFAULTS card for HADRONTHERAPY
I believe this topic was already discussed in the mailing list last summer

Hope this helps.

Best,

Katia