Re: Can Fluka use the two cores of intel CPU at one time?

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <Giuseppe.Battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 17:29:16 +0200

The only thing that you can do is to run two fluka jobs at the same time.
The system will assign automatically the jobs to two different cores.
Of course, if you run the same problem at the same time, you must
provide a different random seed (see RANDOMIZ command) and you must avoid
to overwrite the output of one job with the other.
To avoid this you can:
a) either change name for the input file
b) or run the jobs from different working directories

    Best regards
          Giuseppe Battistoni