Dimension

From: mojdeh najm <mm.anjom_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 14:13:57 +0430

Dear Fluka Experts
I run input file to calculate 1MeV Neutron equivalent particle fluxes so
that in my out files I found Damage function for different types of
particle. can you tell me what's their dimension of damage function? Also I
don't know dimension of SI1MEVNE was calculated by USRTRACK. Please tell me
their dimension to compare with the other papers.
Regards
Mojdeh Anjom

--001485f27f949997e704899b424b

--001485f27f949997e704899b424b--