Re: Dimension

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:46:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hello

The units of USRTRAK are particles/cm^2/GeV/primary (fluence, not current)
in the case of SI1MEVNE the units are the same, only the flux is converted
to the one equivalent to 1-MeV neutrons for damage on Silicon.
I do not know what exactly do yo mean with "damage function", can you
please explain better or send your input file?
Thanks
Paola
> Dear Fluka Experts
> I run input file to calculate 1MeV Neutron equivalent particle fluxes so
> that in my out files I found Damage function for different types of
> particle. can you tell me what's their dimension of damage function? Also
> don't know dimension of SI1MEVNE was calculated by USRTRACK. Please tell
> me
> their dimension to compare with the other papers.
> Regards
> Mojdeh Anjom

Paola Sala
INFN Milano