Re: FW: Geometry problem

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <giuseppe.battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 13:47:12 +0200

Hello
I noticed that in the attached file there was an ASSIGNMAT of BRASS to
region stop instead of region stopper (plus some misalignements here and
there
which prevented to understand correctly the cards)
I corrected them (see attachment) and tested a single run without problems.
If yu use the flair interface these problems are immediately spotted.
      all the best
          Giuseppe Battistoni