Re: tracking problem?

From: Lucia Sarchiapone <Lucia.Sarchiapone_at_lnl.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 15:53:06 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I had a look at your input file and I think that the problem comes from
the MGNFIELD cards. I think that only one MGNFIELD card will be
interpreted by the code, and in fact if you look at the standard output
under the title "Regions: materials and fields", you will see that the
constant magnetic field value is the last read in the input file.
To assign different magn. fields to different regions you should use a
routine.

Concerning the region USRBIN, you have to insert a region name in the
WHAT(4) of the first line (last region of the first region set) because
it is not the same as the WHAT(1) of the second line by default, check
the manual.

I hope everything is clear,
Cheers

Lucia