Re: d(d,n) in FLUKA

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 20:04:06 +0200

Dear Brent,

i. there is work ongoing on d+A reaction modeling, but I cannot assure you
that will be finalized in "the near future", considering that d+d is a
case a bit special

ii. of course you can implement a neutron spectrum as source term, by
customizing the source.f user routine provided in the usermvax
directory. The manual documentation (Sec 13.2) will help you to some
extent

Ciao

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti