Ionisation losses fluctuations

From: Antonello Carloni <antonello.carloni_at_iss.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:29:47 +0200 (CEST)

Dear users, it is me again,
in my program I'm asking fluka a simple Energy (particle code 208)
released output on a cilindrical body with the card USRBIN with an
unformatted output unit.
When it comes to results, i process them using usbsuw and then usbrea and
i receive my data matrix but when it comes to the fluctuations, in the
second part of the unit, i get always the same result 9.999 e-10 when the
correspondin energy bin is different from zero otherwise i get zero as
well.
the card is :
* Energy released by proton beam into OCO water cylinder (GeV/cm3)
USRBIN 11.0 208.0 -19.0 +25.0
+100.0cylinder
USRBIN +0.0 +50.0 100.0 100.0 200.0&

What do you thin the problem might be!?
I mean, fluctuations should be different from on value to the other and
not all identical....
Thank you all!
Antonello Carloni