Flair and ROTPRBIN

From: Chrysostomos Valderanis <Chrysostomos.Valderanis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:08:59 +0200

Hello,
In my Fluka input file, I had the need to shift a USRBIN estimator. I
did it using the ROT-DEFI and ROTPRBIN cards. But when I try to
visualize the results through the Plot feature in Flair, what I see is
that only the beam is presented according to the ROT-DEFI card. The
geometry is not shifted at all. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a
way to persuade Flair to show the geometry of the USRBIN,ROT-DEFI
combination?In the attachements you can see that the usr22 and usr23 estimators are
the same with a shift of 10m. But if you plot them you will see that the
geometry is the second case is not shifted.

Thank you in advance,
Makis

ps. Of course ROT-DEFI's are not needed to just shift an estimator.
Shifting is the easiest example I could find to present. In reality I
want to rotate an estimator.