RE: Flair and ROTPRBIN

From: Joachim Vollaire <joachim.vollaire_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 18:36:27 +0200

Dear Makis

I ran your problem and also come to the conclusion that there is
something strange. However I have plotted the two trajectories on the
same graph and realize that the shifted USRBIN is the same trajectory
which has been shifted by 10 m ? I may be wrong but I would except a
different behavior from the ROTPRBIN card : that the scoring really
occurs for particle with z> 10 m not that the results (including z<10
m) be shifted by 10 m... The two trajectories should overlap exactly in
the common scoring region or am I missing something basic ?

Otherwise if you want to "force" flair to use a specific geometry
instead of using the "auto" mode for plotting URSBIN, you could still
use the geometry plotter which create a .dat file and use that file when
you plot your colour map.

Cheers

Joachim