Re: run error

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 08:58:20 +0200 (CEST)

Hello
to help understanding your problem, could you, please
- run fluka preceeding the command with nohup :
  nohup $FLUPRO/flutil/rfluka ....
in this way all the messages from the execution of rfluka will be directed
on a file instead of the screen. Then send us, please, the file called
"nohup.out " in your working directory
- do a full listing of the fluka_### subdir and store in a file:
  ls -l fluka_### > list.out
  send us, please, the " list.out " file
Thanks
Paola

> I've used Fluka to simulate different problems and now, after a while
> I'm going to use fluka again but this time I couldn't run even it's
> example. I followed the steps of fluka manual exactly. I define
> $FLUPRO and produce flukahp but as I said I face that error. no *.out
> and *.err aren't created and the *.log is empty.
> I got confused what the problem is. Please help me.
>
> On 10/7/10, Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it> wrote:
>> hello
>> Did you build the executable ? ( make in $FLUPRO)?
>> If yes, you should have in your working directory a sub-directory called
>> fluka_#### where #### is a number, please look inside , and look at the
>> xxxx001.out and xxxx001.log files, to see whether there are error
>> messages
>> (xxxx is the name of your input file).
>> Hope this helps
>> Paola
>>

>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I tried to install fluka and run its example according to steps which
>>> have been explained in manual but when I run the example I face this
>>> error message
>>>
>>> /home/user/fluka/flutil/rfluka: line 338: 4158 killed
>>> ${EXE} <$INPN 2>$LOGF >$LOGF
>>>
>>> What's the problem? please help me.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance
>>>

>> Paola Sala