Input runs fine but all detectors/bins show zero tally.

From: Devesh Raj <draj_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 15:53:56 +0530

Dear FLUKA Users (and Experts) ,

I am new to fluka and using it through FLUPIX. (FLUPIX> FLAIR> FLUKA).
(I could run CERN n_ToF problem successfully)
I was trying to find out energy deposited, neutrons produced (photo
neutrons) when electron beam falls on a high Z target.
I made the input which I have attached with .flair file.
Input runs fine but all detectors/bins show zero tally.
I am unable to find anything against what manual says so please find
what is wrong.

Thanking You in advance for help,

D Raj