Re: Input runs fine but all detectors/bins show zero tally.

From: Sunil Nair <csunil11_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 09:23:06 +0530

Hi
You need to enable LAM-BIAS to get some neutrons in a photonuclear reaction.
Check the manual for an example.
Also, you have used LOW-MAT card for Titanium but have used Tantalum as
target material. Is that what you want to do?
In general, LOW-MAT and LOW-NEUT cards are not necessary unless you have
something different in mind.
Regards
Sunil

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Devesh Raj<draj_at_barc.gov.in> wrote:

> Dear FLUKA Users (and Experts) ,
>
> I am new to fluka and using it through FLUPIX. (FLUPIX> FLAIR> FLUKA).
> (I could run CERN n_ToF problem successfully)
> I was trying to find out energy deposited, neutrons produced (photo
> neutrons) when electron beam falls on a high Z target.
> I made the input which I have attached with .flair file.
> Input runs fine but all detectors/bins show zero tally.
> I am unable to find anything against what manual says so please find
> what is wrong.
>
> Thanking You in advance for help,
>
> D Raj

--90e6ba5bbb1347489e04944636ea

ction. Check the manual for an example.</div>
um as target material. If that what you want to do?</div>
ve something different in mind.</div>
  dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:draj_at_barc.gov.in">draj_at_barc.gov.in</a>&g=
t;</span> wrote:<br>
; PADDING-LEFT: 1ex" class=3D"gmail_quote">Dear FLUKA Users (and Experts) ,=
&gt; =A0FLUKA).<br>
(I could run CERN n_ToF problem successfully)<br>I was trying to find out e=
nergy deposited, neutrons produced (photo<br>neutrons) when electron beam f=
alls on a high Z target.<br>I made the input which I have attached with .fl=
air file.<br>
Input runs fine but all detectors/bins show zero tally.<br>I am unable to f=
ind anything against what manual says so please find<br>what is wrong.<br><=

--90e6ba5bbb1347489e04944636ea--