Re: Benchmark of FLUKA induced radioactivity calculation using

From: Maurizio Pelliccioni <Maurizio.Pelliccioni_at_lnf.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 12:11:50 +0100 (MET)

about
  100 MeV proton
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

Experimental data for protons (100 and 230 MeV) incident on Cu target
and other data of your interest can be found in:
- Yashima et al., Induced radioactivity in Cu targets produced by
high-energy heavy ions and the corresponding estimated dose rates,
Rad. Prot. Dosim. 112, 195-208, 2004.
- Yashima et al., Cross sections for the production of residual nuclides by
high-energy heavy ions, Nucl.Instr. Meth. B 226, 243-263, 2004.
Regards/M.P.