replica of complicated body

From: Gostishchev, Vitaliy Dr. <V.Gostishchev_at_gsi.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:55:11 +0100

Dear FLUKA experts,

I have a question concerning replicas in FLUKA. I cannot succeed with
replication of the complicated quadrupole. Maybe the whole input file is
too complicated or there is another reason. Nevertheless, I created a
quadrupole in the parking region and want to place its replica in the
position of z-axis from 294 to 356 cm. In fact, I am going to exchange
all the quadrupoles of this input by replicas in order to reduce a
number of bodies in the file. It is my first step in that direction. Is
transformation correct? Why I do not see a replica in the mentioned
above position, if I plot geometry in FLAIR?

In the attachment you can find my input file and two files which have to
be compiled for getting an executable file.

Thank you for any assistance in advance.

Best regards,
Vitaliy