Re: x-ray depth dose distribution

From: <owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:29:53 +0100

Hello Justin,

I think you might look at this recent post of Anna Ferrari, especially
the first part, EMFCUT part with SDUM=blank.
(http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/3283.html)
Then, you might use the user routine called source.f and activated with
SOURCE card. Within this routine, you can define your spectrum with any
logic that you wish.

Hope it helps.

Best regards.

Sebastien.