Re: x-ray depth dose distribution

From: Antonello Carloni <antonello.carloni_at_iss.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:23:45 +0100 (CET)

Dear Justin,
as far as I can see, you started the bining along z axis before the
coordinate along z axis of the source of x-rays:
BEAMPOS 0.0 0.0 -10.1
USRBIN 10.0 ENERGY -51.0 10.0 10.0 19.
Edeposit
USRBIN -10.0 -10.0 -11.0 1.0 1.0 300.0&
Also , it seems that Water target it is not enirely contained into binning.
Infact you choose water egion to be between -10cm and 10 cm along x, -10
and 10 along y and 0 to 30 along z while your scoring binning starts from
-11 and end to 19 cm along z axis.
Try to overlap the water region with you USRBIN binning along the Z axis.