RE: Disabling MCS

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 08:12:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Daniel,

indeed the MULSOPT option is badly documented in the manual, and we are
planning to clean it up.
But for what concerns output, I remind you that some commands are issued
"per region" and others "per material". MULSOPT is issued per material,
and the message in question says clearly "...not performed for this medium".
To identify the region where MCS is actually active, one has simply
to look at the table of materials vs. regions
(Title: === Regions: materials and fields ===), equally available in output.

Alberto