Re: Voxel

From: beatrice pomaro <pomaro_at_dic.unipd.it>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 08:45:20 +0100

Dear Dr. Patni,
            thank you for your reply; I give in attachment the
ascii_shi file; it is made of integer numbers from 1 to 5 distributed
into raws of 194 elements like NZ. I tried also with raws of 180
elements like NX or 240 elements like NY.
I really do not understand what the problem is.
Thank you for your help,
my best regards,
Beatrice Pomaro