Re: Addition of new material: doped Lanthanium Bromide

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <Giuseppe.Battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 16:10:01 +0100 (CET)

Let me add one thing.
In your case, where Lanthanum Bromide is doped with Ce, the question is
it is worthwhile to include also this element. You should know what is the
fraction for your case. I know that it can range from from 0.5% to 30%.
In practice, I am aware that many users tend to neglect the addition of
dopant when it's below a few %, but I do not advice this.
You should try to know this fraction as precisely as possibile.
It costs nothing to add it
        Best regards
                Giuseppe Battistoni