The remanent dose rate when a local shielding is removed

From: ±ΟΤΆ½ά <biyuanjie_at_tsinghua.org.cn>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 14:44:09 +0800 (CST)

Dear Fluka users,

I want to calculate the remanent dose rate when the inner liner of the
vacuum tank, which contains a great mass of radionuclides, is removed in a
100 MeV cyclotron. I think the method is: Dump the coordinates and the activity
of the radionuclides into a file and then resample it. But I don't know how to
do the dumping. I read the presentation of S. Roesler, and find he provides a
two step method to calculate the residual dose rate. But it looks
not so easy for me. I hope I can get more examples here and I am very grateful
to learn more in detail.

Many thanks for your help!

Best regards
Yuanjie Bi