RE: problem with usrsuwev

From: Helmut Vincke <Helmut.Vincke_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 21:31:45 +0000

Hi Stefan

Thanks a lot for the answer. I would highly appreciate if someone could
check if this error can occur also in case of other elements as well. For me
and I guess for other users as well a lack of confidence in the program in
terms of activation calculations remains until the problem is fully understood.

Cheers
Helmut